تبحث منصتي 30 عن شخص لشغل وظيفة “ضابط مشروع” في مدينة تعز، يكون من مهامه تنسيق وتنفيذ الأنشطة المختلفة في تعز لصالح مشروع WPS (المرأة السلام، والأمن) والتأكد من أنها جميعاً تساهم في خلق التأثير المطلوب من أهداف المشروع.
يشترط في المتقدمات والمتقدمين امتلاكهم خبرة لا تقل عن سنتين في إدارة المشاريع أو أي دور إشرافي، ومثلها في تنظيم الدورات التدريبية أو ورش العمل، كما تشترط إجادة اللغتين العربية والإنجليزية كتابةً ونطقاً.
يمكن قراء المزيد من التفاصيل، والتقديم أدناه:
Summary of the job:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment for the position of Project Officer. Under overall supervision of the Projects Coordinator, the Project Officer will facilitate and coordinate the Women, Peace and Security 3 Project in Taiz to ensure achieving the planned objectives (deliverables).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, follow up and coordinate the Women, Peace and Security 3 project activities in Taiz to ensure initiatives meet the deliverables stated in the agreements.
- Supervise and technically support the project to ensure quality and timely delivery of the initiatives ‘ deliverables.
- Ensure that at all time the CSOs target achievement is in line with the planned work plan and the budget burn rate are up to date with the planned cash flow.
- Assist and work closely in team spirit in the coordination and implementation of the Women, Peace and Security 3 project activities.
- Ensure timely and quality submission of progress/achievements narrative and financial reporting as per the donor requirements.
- Arrange logistics of trainings, events and campaigns in Taiz and support in nominating and choosing the participants .
- Nominate potential partner organizations in Taiz.
- Initiate partnership with a local partner to implement debate and coordinate regularly with them from start until completion of activities.
- Follow up with local partner to ensure implementation of debate and training activities in high quality following the criteria of Manasati30.
- Represent Manasati30 in Taiz and support in any nominations needed from the governorate.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Projects Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Media or any relevant Humanitarian/Development field.
- Minimum of 2years’ experience in Project Management or any supervisory role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in team leading/management including.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in arranging training courses/workshops.
- Solid experience in building up professional relations/partnerships.
- Previous work experience with non-profit organizations, or National & international NGOs .
- Command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications including:
- Updated CV showing LinkedIn account or any social media active account in use.
- List of at least three recent business References.
- Application letter providing brief personal introduction and highlighting reasons of interest in the position.
- Send your application to this link: https://al-manassa-al-shababyeh.homerun.co/project-officer-2/en/apply which closes on August 5th. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted