تبحث منصتي 30 عن شخص لشغل وظيفة “مدير تنفيذي” في مدينة عدن، سيكون من اختصاصه/ها تنفيذ جميع المهام والمسؤوليات المفوضة إليه/ها والمشاركة في تطوير الأهداف والغايات الخاصة بالمؤسسة، بينها المسؤوليات المتعلقة بالتوجيهات المالية والإدارية من وثائق وعقود وتقارير.
يشترط في المتقدمين/مات إثباتهم شهادة جامعية ذات صلة أو امتلاكهم خبرة لا تقل عن 5 سنوات على المستوى الإداري، و 3 سنوات في إدارة المنظمات الإنسانية أو الإنمائية أو المنظمات غير الحكومية المماثلة في اليمن.
يمكن قراء المزيد من التفاصيل، والتقديم أدناه:
- Position: Executive Director
- Organization: Al Manassa Al Shababya/ Manasati30
- Location: Aden
- Duration: 1year fixed contract with 3 months probation period
- Type of Contract: full Time
- Deadline: 30.1.2023
About the Position
Al Manasa Al Shababya Foundation in Aden is seeking to hire an Executive director starting for the current month to coordinate the organization’s team and activities based on Manasati30 projects in Yemen.
About Al Manasa Al Shababya Foundation
Al Manasa Al Shababya is a Yemeni non-profit organization, based in Aden, running projects that focus on digital media for social change. The foundation is operating though its digital platform Manasati30. The organization, through its projects, is targeting Yemeni Youths in the age group of 15-35 years old in all Yemeni governorates. The platform is hosting content production form youths to youths in different fields like community issues, inclusive governance, health and sexual and reproductive rights. Youths get inclusive information based on facts. Furthermore, the platform offers a free and secure space for youths to concentrate on their ambitions, contact with each other and engage in productive conversations about the issues they are interested in.
The objective of the position
She/He will execute all the tasks and responsibilities delegated to the Executive Director of the organization, actively participate in developing goals and objectives, financial and administration management for all of the foundation’s requirements of contracts and documents.
The direct supervisor of the Executive director is the Head of the Board of Directors of Al Manasa Al Shababya.
Executive Director duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and consolidating the organization’s strategic plan and policies, including the vision and objectives.
- Providing clear leadership and guidance to the organization by supervising the implementation of its annual plan and ensuring that it is in line with the strategic plan of the organization.
- To lead and organize the organization’s operation and develop a system to manage the organization’s operation, including developing and modifying the overall structure of the organization when needed.
- Supervising and preparing the administrative and financial reports of the organization and submitting them to the funders and stakeholders.
- Overseeing all foundation’s legal obligations and procedures in relation to laws in Yemen governing the civil society organizations.
- Regulating the financial and procurement affairs of the foundation by developing the necessary policies and mechanisms and supervising the organization’s internal budget, work budgets and financing opportunities.
- Responsible for the bank account of the organization to grant financial approvals to pay financial obligations.
- Final approval of all contracts, payments and official papers issued by the foundation.
- Managing the human resources including recruitment, training, performance reviews, and capacity building and ensuring a positive work environment.
- Supervise and control all the foundations projects and programs and make sure that all reports submitted to the donor and meet their requirements.
- Performing any other duties at the request of the Board of Directors.
Transparency and internal control:
- Responsible for implementing high standards of internal control and procedures to protect the organization’s operations.
- Ensure that internal audit procedures are respected, facilitate the work of external and internal auditors, and take responsibility for implementing their recommendations.
- Develop systems and mechanisms to provide accurate and timely reports to the Board of Directors of the Youth Platform.
Representation, projects development and fund-raising:
- Finding and monitoring opportunities for funding, write and submit project and funding proposals to donors.
- Contact strategic partners such as government institutions and donors and act as the organization’s key representative in local and regional meetings and forums and network with civil society organizations to maintain relationships and build new partnerships.
- University Degree or minimum of 5 years of experience at a managerial level in corporate management, media, financial management, business administration, international relations, human resources management, marketing and finance, economy.
- Minimum three years’ management experience of humanitarian or development organization or similar NGOs in Yemen.
- Broad Knowledge of NGO’s working in Yemen.
- Experience in finance management of development projects.
- Proven experience in fundraising, writing and developing projects’ proposals and submitting them to donors.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Proven familiarity and interest in sustainable development goals, with up-to-date knowledge of Youth Issues in Yemen.
- Proven up-to-date knowledge of donors’ priorities and the active INGOs operating in Yemen.
- Possession of strong network with civil society organizations and decision makers in country.
- To hold the Yemeni citizenship, and be based in Aden where the foundation’s headquarters is.
- Preferential positive aspects: previous experience in the field of media and digital projects.
- Qualities needed by the job: accuracy and order, creativity, critical thinking, flexibility, communication skills and skills Leadership.
How to Apply
For those interested in applying for the position, apply (in Arabic or English) via the following the link (HERE) which closes on Jan 30th.
Please upload the following information:
- Cv including your linked account.
- A letter of Intent or a letter of introduce yourself and your motivations in applying for this job
We encourage young women and men to apply for the job.
Note: Any applications sent without an intent letter, and those from the governorates outside Aden that do not indicate their intention to move to the city of Aden, will be excluded.